Philips SL STRIP 10 IP
The SL STRIP 10 IP is the ideal choice for indoor entertainment applications, and wet environments. Ten cells of homogenized RGBW LEDs deliver a blended wash of colour, emulating the traditional halogen strip light effect, with reduced power consumption, lower heat output, and minimal maintenance. Control each cell individually for maximum ﬂexibility, or in groups for applications requiring simpler control. Choose the appropriate dimming curve, utilize the in-built chase programs, and adjust the beam angle by inserting one of the optional holographic diffuser lenses.
- Delivers over 2200 lumens of output.
- 6,15,25 or 11×38 degree beam angle.
- Up to ten zones of LED control.
- Rugged construction.
- Conﬁgure remotely via RDM, or locally through a simple Showline LCD menu system.
- DMX512A control via 3 pin XLRs.
- Built-in colour presets and chases.
- 16 amp in / out – up to 14 units can be daisy chained together.