EntTec DataGate MK2
The Datagate is an extremely powerful and flexible bridge between controls and any DMX512 device. It can form the backbone of a network, provide optical isolation, merge levels from multiple streams, translate between DMX and Ethernet protocols and even play back Architectural lighting shows.
Some of the tasks you can configure a Datagate to perform include:
- DMX Hub/Splitter: Expand DMX networks
DMX Merger (HTP or LTP): Combine one or more controllers onto one network.
- DMX -> Ethernet: Input DMX signals into your 3D visualisation software.
- Ethernet-> DMX : Control large DMX installations via PC and OSX programs.
- RDM Gateway : Manage your lights remotely.
- RDM Sensor: Gather health information about your lights.
- DMX shifting : Manipulate your DMX Data like never before.
- D-PRO Engine: Architectural light show playback.
- Simple Scene Playback or Test Frame Generation.
- Hot Spare for another Datagate.
- 8 DMX ports (input or output)
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- 1 RS232 input for profile selection via serial command.
- Profiles may be selected and viewed with front panel menus or with Web Browser over Ethernet.
Configuration and editing of Profiles may be done with web browser that allows graphical flowchart style drag-and-drop editing.
- LCD display supports menu navigation and provides status information.
- Profiles may include mastering and switching, as well as direct control of level data that is accessed from a remote or mobile device via OSC.
- Profile storage on hard drive or import/export to USB key or FTP.
- Rack mountable (19″ x 1U)
- Internal power supply.
- Integral cooling fan.